As with all contracts, there are also with the rent of a Bavarian Camper one or the other large or small printed. Since fairness and transparency belong to Bavarian Camper, like the wheels to the motorhome, you can read the most important rules at a glance.
You must be:
- be 25 years or older and
- have a driver’s license for at least 3 years.
- Stay within the EU with the Bavarian Camper.
- Transfer a deposit of 30% of the rental price after booking. The complete payment is due at least 3 months before the beginning of the rental period. If the booking is made less than 3 months before the start of the rental period, the full amount is due immediately, in any case before handing over the camper.
- Bring the deposit of 1.500€ in cash to the handover or transfer it to us in time.
- In case of damage, please contact us immediately and always inform the police.
- Follow all instructions for use (especially for the awning and the heating or hot water system as well as the satellite dish) exactly to avoid damage. You will find them in the rental contract, here in the videos and of course we will instruct you during the handover.
- Return the vehicle cleaned, with emptied waste water tank and toilet. In case of uncleaned condition we charge cleaning costs.
- Please refrain from smoking in the motorhome.
- Inform yourself about toll fees in your destination countries and pay them.
As a fuel regulation applies: you get the camper full tank and bring it back please also full tank.
For this you will get from us:
- The booked camper at the agreed time for the agreed price.
- Handover, where all damages are exactly documented – this gives security for you and for us.
- A completely filled gas bottle, only possible refills during your trip you have to organize yourself.
- A fully comprehensive insurance, which limits your risk to 1.500 € in case of fully comprehensive damage or 500 € in case of partially comprehensive damage.
- Fair cancellation conditions with a sliding scale of fees from 90 days before the start of the rental period.
Further rental conditions can be found in the rental contract, which we will fill out together at the handover.
The following cancellation terms & cancellation fees apply:
Cancellation period / Cancellation fee
|Up to 90 days before the start of the trip||30% of the total price (min. 300€)|
|89 – 60 days before departure||50% of the total price|
|59 – 30 days before departure||70% of the total price|
|29 – 15 days before departure||80% of the total price|
|14 – 1 days before departure||90% of the total price|
|Day of departure / non-acceptance||95% of the total price|